- CaTCHER software modules.
- Ten different performance levels.
- Fastest download in the industry, a typical ECM update takes just two minutes.
- ABS tire height updates in just seconds.
- Not traceable by the dealer in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Cold weather 3 Cylinder High Idle is enabled in all software.
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text.
- No tools required, no fuses to pull.
- USB built in for simple updates .
- Most complete keyboard in the industry.
- Reliable, it works off your OEM ECM hardware.
- SW# 0: Half power
- SW# 1: Fuel Saver
- SW# 2: Only more fuel and Boost
- SW# 3: Like # 2 + added timing
- SW# 4: Soft CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 5: Like # 4 + added Timing
- SW# 6: Mild CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 7: Like # 6 + added Timing
- SW# 8: CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 9: CaTCHER with Timing
Software Module Zero
- About half the power of a stock software. Use it whenever reduced power is desired or when you have to make sure that NO SMOKE is produced.
Software Module One
- The Fuel Saver software. MPG gains vary, in most cases a + 2 MPG has been reported. Please note that the timing in this software is rather aggressive. HEAVY TOWING is not recommended with this software setting.
Software Module Two
- This software increases the fuel delivered by the ECM.
Software Module Three
- Same as software # 2 but timing has been added.
Software Modules Four to Nine
- The even numbered software are identical to the odd numbered ones, except for the timing. The software setting without added timing are intended for use with timing adding boxes. The power gain at top RPM with these software settings is almost identical. These settings differ greatly in HOW they get there. Than higher the software number then more aggressive the throttle response from idle speed up. Aggressive to the point that the software modules Eight and Nine can become difficult to handle on slippery roads.